About Me

My photo
50 something, living with partner in Sunny Spain. Spend my days bowling, crafting & occasionally doing housework.

Friday 21 January 2011

Necessity is the mother of invention

This morning I was getting ready for my craft group & my printer decided it wasn't feeling well so was going to have a day off. No amount of cajoling would convince it to work, so I was left to organise 1 more card which wouldn't need any printing. A rummage through my sheets of card produced sheets with pink roses - now to design a card round that. The girls arrived & it was still swimming around in my head, so while they worked on the first cards, the ideas came to fruition & this is what emerged.
The flowers are ceramic & I was really happy with the finish design. As Marina said, my printer having a day off made me come up with the design - just glad I didn't have to do all 4 like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment