About Me

My photo
50 something, living with partner in Sunny Spain. Spend my days bowling, crafting & occasionally doing housework.

Sunday 30 December 2012

Stamping & Colouring

Allen bought be 96 Spectrum Noir pens for Christmas & I have started playing with them. It takes me back to my childhood but it is relaxing to do.
My first 2 attempts have turned out well & for a beginner I am happy with the results.
The first one uses a Tilda image & backing sheets bought from Craftsuprint in pinks & plums. I have also had my Cuttlebug die cutting machine out to make some flowers & swirls.

The second one is also a Tilda image but this time I have done the backing sheet myself using a Designer resource from Craftsuprint. Cuttlebug Flowers & swirls to finish.

Will post others as I do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment