About Me

My photo
50 something, living with partner in Sunny Spain. Spend my days bowling, crafting & occasionally doing housework.

Sunday 30 December 2012

Friends

In a previous post I mentioned about my internet friend Joan in New Zealand & how we had never met. Well, that will be changed in May 2013.
As my sister Lynda turns 60 in May & my eldest great nephew will be celebrating his 5th birthday 4 days earlier, I decided that I would go to England to be there for both milestone events.
Allen wont be going with me as he will be playing in the Spanish Nationals, but I am giving them a miss this year.
I got onto the internet looking for a flight at a reasonable cost & managed to find one into Birmingham on the day before Haydns birthday - perfect. I have hired a car to go to Gloucester & will stay with Lynda until the day after her birthday.
Amazingly as I was booking my flights to UK Joan was doing the same from New Zealand so she could visit her Mum in Sandbach. The dates coincided (spooky), so on 23rd May 2013 Joan & I will finally meet in person in Cheshire. I will have 2 1/2 days there before I return to Birmingham for my flight home.

1 comment:

  1. And I cannot wait Suzi, quite a momentous occasion for us both at last.

    ReplyDelete