About Me

My photo
50 something, living with partner in Sunny Spain. Spend my days bowling, crafting & occasionally doing housework.

Thursday 4 November 2010

How long till Christmas?

I haven't blogged for ages as I just haven't had any spare time.  I've been trying to get all my special Christmas Cards made for mine & Allens' lovely families back in the UK.  Got Allens' batch all done & sent to his sister for distributing. All the other special cards are made & ready to go as soon as I finished the little gifty bits to add in - was going to post piccis but as some of the family check my blog I can't until after the event.
Anyway I have just got to finish a bit of knitting & then I'm done & can start planning Christmas Day.  We have 4 or 6 friends coming for traditional Christmas dinner - I love cooking this meal so volunteer to do Christmas Day. The others then do Boxing Day & Three Kings, which is the main day for celebrations in Spain. Will make table gifts for everyone so have to decide what to do for each one before I can start to make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment