About Me

My photo
50 something, living with partner in Sunny Spain. Spend my days bowling, crafting & occasionally doing housework.

Saturday 19 June 2010

Todays special card

I bought a lovely sheet from Craftsuprint by designer Helen Williams. The sheet is a vellum backing sheet of lilies & roses. When I came to make up the card I couldn't find a decoupage to add and finish the card. I sent a message to Helen asking if she had a decoupage sheet to match. She hadn't but offered to send me the jpeg image so that I could make up my own decoupage. Five minutes later the email arrived and I printed off 4 copies.
Whilst watching Doctor Who I cut out elements to make up my decoupage. Having attached the backing sheet to cerise pink mirror card and then added to a white card I assembled the decoupage. Added iridescent glitter to some of the flowers and a cerise pink greeting.
Really happy with the finished card and sent a photo to Helen with a big thank you for sending me the image.

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful card and the sheet of the card very nice. The pink color which are used the card very well and the background of the card so amazing for all. I like your ideas and your working style. Thank for a beautiful posting!

    ReplyDelete