About Me

My photo
50 something, living with partner in Sunny Spain. Spend my days bowling, crafting & occasionally doing housework.

Friday 11 June 2010

2 special cards

Have been making cards for Craftsuprint to go with the decoupage sheets.  These are two of my latest ones which I am particularly pleased with and which I have made for a friends Mums birthday.
This one is a parasol in a domed card, complete with matching envelope.
Really liked the effect on this one which started out as just a decoupage sheet.  Having chalked the card, and added the decoupage, I cut the grass by hand and then used peel off leaves on green cards which I cut out to try to give the effect of her being at the bottom of the waterfall in a forest.
To see more of my cards click on the Craftsuprint banner at the top of the blog - this will take you to my card gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment