About Me

My photo
50 something, living with partner in Sunny Spain. Spend my days bowling, crafting & occasionally doing housework.

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Friends don't have to be the same

Friends don't always have to be the same.
Lisa spotted her new friend out in the road and after been allowed to go and play she spent about 1/2 hour with him.  She sniffed & huffed, and tried to shake hands - at least I think thats what she was doing.
She would touch him lightly with her paw and he would stand up on his back legs and  hiss at her.  She even tried rolling over to see if he would play like the cat does but no luck.
At one stage she had knocked him onto his back and when she went to sniff him he grabbed her nose, I wasn't quick enough to get a photo of them.  Eventually, I brought her back into the garden and he went on his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment